The ignition coil is designed to work in a contactless ignition system in the electrical system 2-cylinder carburetor engines of motorcycles type "Ural" and "Dnepr" all modifications.
1. Supply voltage coil with connection negative pole DC power to the body of the bike:
- Minimum - 8;
- Nominal - 12;
- The maximum - 16 V.
2. The secondary voltage at a current gap 4A, the shunt resistance of 3 milliohms, shunt capacitance of 50 pF:
- At 25 ° C, not less than - 17kV;
- At 85 ° C, not less than - 16KB;
3. Current break - 4A.
4. The switching frequency of the primary current:
- Minimum - 10 Hz;
- Nominal - 50 Hz.
- Capacity of 50 pF;
- Resistance of 1 mOm;
6. The discharge current at least 35 mA
7. Duration of discharge, not less than 1.5 ms.
The manufacturer guarantees trouble-free operation of the ignition coil 135.3705 under the conditions of operation within 24 months from the date of sale.
If you have any questions please contact me before purchase (Skype asdd.net).
We can give advice and send photos step by step installation instructions.
Always welcome to Skype - asdd.net
Also we have access to a large stock of Ural, Dnepr, K-750, JAWA, IZH, Minsk, Voshod (Voskhod) motorcycle parts and accessories.
Ask us about other parts and accessories in Skype - asdd.net
Special Ignition Coil for Dnepr, Ural
- Product Code: 12 volt modification
- Availability: In Stock